Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Distinction Between Law and Gospel

I have been behind on updating this blog, since I now use JustandSinner.com as my primary blog. There are a few updates to give for those who have not kept up with the site. I released a series of three podcasts in response to John Frame's critique of the traditional Lutheran Law and Gospel distinction.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

I also recently released C.F.W. Walther's The Proper Distinction Between Law and Gospel as volume 7 in the American Lutheran Classics series. It can be found here. 

1 comment:

Mike Baker said...

I rarely check the justandsinner.com page for podcast updates because the mobile interface is better on this one.

The other site takes 10x longer to load on Android and it doesn't let me download the mp3 hyperlinks to my phone for later use... it just places them off of the site using a web-based player.